Sajid R. Chaudhary, M.D.
Dr. Chaudhary completed his residency in Internal Medicine at Memorial Hospital affiliated with Brown University, Rhode Island. Dr. Chaudhary completed his postdoctoral fellowship in Infectious Diseases at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center, Worcester, MA in 2004. Dr. Chaudhary has been practicing Infectious Diseases in Osceola County since 2004. Dr. Chaudhary along with his colleagues started their private practice Florida Infectious Disease Specialist, Inc. in 2013 and currently has privileges at Osceola Regional Medical Center, Florida Hospital, St. Cloud Regional Medical Center, Health Central Hospital and Orlando Regional Health Care System.
- Diplomat, American Board of Infectious Diseases, Infectious Disease
- Faculty Clinical Assistant Professor of Infectious Disease & Internal Medicine, University of Central Florida College of Medicine
- Director of Infectious Disease Rotation at Osceola Regional Medical Center/ UCF College of Medicine
- President of APPNA 2017
- Member BOT Osceola Regional Medical Center 2014-2016
- Member of the Credentialing Committee at Osceola Regional Medical Center
- Vice Chair Department of Medicine at Osceola Regional Medical Center 2012-2013